Changing the way we think about single-use plastic, one bottle at a time.
GRAYL is a globally conscious, Seattle-based company that makes convenient water purifier and filter bottles for everyday travelers and adventurers.
Parsons + Co formed strategic partnerships and built market momentum through targeted media relations outreach for GRAYL. We garnered coverage in numerous top-tier national and travel-industry outlets, including Condé Nast Traveler and The Today Show with Megyn Kelly.
Parsons + Co also worked with GRAYL to develop a partnership with the Adventure Travel Trade Association to help reduce single-use plastic in the travel industry, as well as educate and increase visibility of the profound need and impact within their target markets.
- Garnered national coverage in outlets such as Condé Nast Traveler, ESPN, HuffPost and The Today Show, which resulted in the company’s most profitable day of sales to date
- Launched major industry partnership to increase visibility and educate the travel industry
- Helped build lasting relationships with targeted media and influencers in various verticals
- The Today Show: Spring break travel safety: Jeff Rossen offers tips
- Condé Nast Traveler: 10 Essential Adventure Travel Accessories