Fast Penny Spirits
Messaging and media and influencer relations for a women-owned amaro distillery that uses wild-crafted and consciously-sourced ingredients.
Fast Penny Spirits creates two high-quality amaro products, Amaricano and Amaricano Bianca. Founders Jamie Hunt and Holly Robinson are dedicated to sustainability and the empowerment of women and community.
Parsons + Co was enlisted to bring awareness to the Pacific Northwest twist Fast Penny Spirits is putting on the classic Italian liqueur, amaro. To educate consumers about the beverage, we worked with the Fast Penny team to create messaging that detailed and explained the exceptional product and thoughtful company behind it. We also helped name their charitable arm.
We created relationships with local media and influencers as well as national spirits writers, which resulted in features of the Fast Penny founders and amaro in prominent Seattle outlets and blogs.
- Developed distinctive, sophisticated messaging for media and company use
- Garnered coverage in local and industry publications and podcasts
- Imbibe Magazine: America’s Amari Makers Are Riding a Bittersweet Wave
- KUOW/KNKX: Sniffing out truffles in Washington’s woods
- Seattle Refined: Seattle distillery focuses on creating ‘Amaricano’: American-made amaro