Part strategist, part dynamo. Joanie connects companies, people, and ideas. She founded PARSONS in 1992 - and has been on the go ever since.
- Superpowers: instigator, visionary, nature lover
- What I Do at Parsons: leadership, vision, brand strategy, team building
- Brands I Love: trücup low-acid coffee, Tesla, Seventh Generation, Patagonia
- Dream Car: vintage Alfa Romeo Red Convertible. With dogs in the backseat.
- First Job: tour guide at KOMO TV
- Best Vacation: hiking the Lycian Way Trail in Turkey
- Best Hike: Dolomites and Mount Blanc to the Matterhorn
- Saturday Night: entertaining, community events, great times with good friends
- Sunday Morning: coffee, walking the dogs, yoga, cycling
- Spirit Animal: dolphin
- Community Connections: GrapeVine Women / CRUSH, One Eighty Foundation, PCC Farmland Trust, Seattle Good Business Network
Part brand builder, part storyteller. Natalie brings ideas, information, and inspiration together. With a background in nonprofit management, she knows how to get the most out of limited resources and make a marketing budget beg for mercy.
- Superpowers: mother, positivity, communication
- What I Do at Parsons: project manager, brand builder, writer
- Brands I Love: Ben & Jerry’s, Warby Parker, Prana
- First Job: newspaper route
- Favorite place: Beaumaris, Ontario
- Saturday Night: cuisine themed dinner party
- Sunday Morning: coffee, attempting to make dog and rocket shaped pancakes for my boys.
- Spirit Animal: lobster
- Community Connections: Whittier Elementary School, PCC Farmland Trust
Part story teller, part planner, Natalia has more than 15 years of experience as a television news producer, media relations project manager, writer, and photographer. Experienced in asking the right questions, Natalia knows how to craft the best story through words and images.
- Superpowers: finding the story, telling the story, photographing the story, and whipping up a decent meal from a variety of leftovers in the fridge.
- What I do at Parsons: Media Relations, Content Strategy, Social Media
- First Job: cardboard box maker
- Brands I Love: Nikon, REI, Kari Gran
- Favorite Vacation: Taking my family to the small village in Cornwall where my mum grew up and I spent many childhood holidays, and then taking them to Gibraltar where my dad grew up.
- Favorite Author: Do I have to pick just one, Neil Gaiman (also David Mitchell) (also Jane Austen)
- Dream Job as a Kid: Swashbuckler or National Geographic photographer
- Saturday Night: Either a pub crawl through Ballard and dinner with friends, or pizza and watching a movie with my middle schooler.
- Sunday Morning: If we’re not heading to a child’s football match then it’s an early morning walk with the dogs, followed by a strong cup of black coffee, plus the New York Times or good book
Part wordsmith, part Energizer bunny. Hannah uses her creativity and social know-how to think outside the box and generate news-worthy stories.
- Superpowers: positivity, creativity, adaptability
- What I do at Parsons: media relations, social media marketing
- Brands I Love: Adidas, Theo’s Chocolate, Pagliacci Pizza
- Music of Choice: Tame Impala, Gorillaz
- First Job: lifeguard at a beach club
- Favorite Vacation: St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin
- Saturday Night: any sports game, beer, friends
- Sunday Morning: a giant cinnamon roll and The Office
- Spirit Animal: otter
- Superpowers: creativity and humor
- What I do at Parsons: media relations, social media strategy and marketing, office DJ
- Brands I Love: Patagonia, REBBL, Glossier
- Favorite Movie Slumdog Millionaire
- First Job Host at Zeeks Pizza
- Best Vacation: Skiing in the Swiss Alps
- Saturday Night: a good themed party
- Sunday Morning: takeout brunch and couch-potatoing
- Spirit Animal: hummingbird
- Dream Job as a Kid: archeologist
Jake & Jasper
Gregarious greeters, accomplished nappers and vocal champions of regular meal times, the boys bring a smile to our faces and hair to our black pants.
- Superpowers: barking, napping, squirrel detection
- What We do at Parsons: reception, employee wellness, barketing strategy
- Brands We Love: Purina, Chuck-It, Everlast Squeaky Toys
- Music of Choice: Three Dog Night, Snoop Dog, Cat Stevens
- Last Vacation: Opera Camp
- Guilty Pleasure: tearing out all the stuffing to get to the squeaker
- Saturday Night: watching the first 10 minutes of a movie and then falling asleep
- Sunday Morning: Green Lake
- Spirit Animal: golden retriever
- Community Connections: UPS drivers, dog walkers, Humane Society, PAWS