Part story teller, part planner, Natalia has more than 15 years of experience as a television news producer, media relations project manager, writer, and photographer. Experienced in asking the right questions, Natalia knows how to craft the best story through words and images.
- Superpowers: finding the story, telling the story, photographing the story, and whipping up a decent meal from a variety of leftovers in the fridge.
- What I do at Parsons: Media Relations, Content Strategy, Social Media
- First Job: cardboard box maker
- Brands I Love: Nikon, REI, Kari Gran
- Favorite Vacation: Taking my family to the small village in Cornwall where my mum grew up and I spent many childhood holidays, and then taking them to Gibraltar where my dad grew up.
- Favorite Author: Do I have to pick just one, Neil Gaiman (also David Mitchell) (also Jane Austen)
- Dream Job as a Kid: Swashbuckler or National Geographic photographer
- Saturday Night: Either a pub crawl through Ballard and dinner with friends, or pizza and watching a movie with my middle schooler.
- Sunday Morning: If we’re not heading to a child’s football match then it’s an early morning walk with the dogs, followed by a strong cup of black coffee, plus the New York Times or good book