Turning small-town charm and outdoor recreation into a national tourist destination.
Nestled at the base of the Cascade Mountains, the Wenatchee Valley offers an unsurpassed mix of world-class outdoor recreation, wineries, restaurants and cultural activities.
The Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce hired Parsons + Co to increase brand awareness and establish the city as a hub for Central Washington travel tourism. We organized travel junkets for local and national writers and secured media coverage in lifestyle, travel, outdoor adventure, photography and food publications. We also hosted social media influencers from across the Pacific Northwest to boost Wenatchee’s recognition online.
We also surveyed key stakeholders to better understand and define the community’s messaging to more effectively reach target audiences.
- Ongoing coverage in national and regional travel and lifestyle publications
- Promote local businesses to raise profile of Wenatchee Valley as key tourist destination
- Conducted stakeholder survey to enhance messaging
- Lonely Planet: Is glamping going to be the new social distancing travel trend?
- King 5’s Evening Magazine: Wenatchee street becomes snow-covered playground one night a year
- Snowboarder’s Journal: Beyond the Ropes at Mission Ridge
- Spokesman Review: Getting swept up in the beauty of Confluence State Park
- Seattle Met: A Fall Color Road Trip through Central Washington