Media Relations + Public Relations for a socially conscious donut company.
For more than 20 years, Mighty-O has created donuts from organic, non-GMO and plant-based ingredients. And for those two decades this donut company has been using recyclable materials, avoiding food waste and taking steps to reduce what goes into the landfill. PARSONS + CO works to promote the company and expand awareness about its sustainability efforts.
From promoting its Tour de Donut + Meet Me at Mighty-O campaigns, to flavors of the month and shutdowns during the pandemic, we found opportunities to share Mighty-O’s sustainability message, as well as fun storytelling around donuts, respond to crisis situations and connect to reporters and influencers.
- Oso Strong memorial campaign.
- Raising awareness of the Tour De Donut.
- Promotion of an April Fool’s donut.
- Meet me at Mighty-O Campaign
- Seattle Refined: Mighty-O Celebrates 20 years with free donuts on Friday
- Fox 13 News: Tour de Donut happening this weekend
- KIRO 7 News: Seattle’s Mighty-O Donuts selling limited edition ‘Poop’ donuts for April Fools’ Day