Media outreach and social media management for the makers of the World’s Best Cheese.
Rogue Creamery is a sustainable cheesemaker and B-Corp located in Southern Oregon. In 2019, their Rogue River Blue won World’s Best Cheese in Bergamo, Italy – the first time an American company won this prestigious award.
Parsons + Co’s mission: to increase and elevate Rogue’s brand awareness as a sustainably-minded business with a commitment to positive impact on the planet.
The social media launch of Rogue River Blue 2020 resulted in a record number of online store sales through the company’s website. Alongside our social media strategy we used media relations to highlight the award-winning cheese, environmental practices and community philanthropy to earn earning coverage in national, regional and local outlets.
In 2022, President Biden served Rogue River Blue at the White House state dinner with French president Macron and his wife. We took this opportunity to build on the global media coverage and engage local and national outlets of the Rogue Creamery story.
- Garnered interviews in both national publications and TV news media for a long-term donation campaign
- Secured placements in local and regional outlets following the White House state dinner story
- Increased social media platform followers by 42% and increased engagement through consistent messaging and creative social campaigns
- New York Times: They’ll Be So Blue Thinking About You
- Deli Market News: Rogue Creamery Introduces Cheese is Love™ Cheddar to Give Back to a Community in Need
- Seattle Times: Foodie gifts 2020: Top finds for home cooks and food lovers
- Oregon Live: Cheese sales at Oregon’s Rogue Creamery soar after White House state dinner
- Eater: Gifts for the Person Who’d Always Rather Be Eating